Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Due to the manufacturing process cardboard box measurements are approximate and are the internal measurements in the format of L x W x H. E&OE. Images are for illustration purposes only and you may receive a different brand of equal or better quality to that which is shown.
Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases.
Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd makes no representation or warranty, express or implied (including, without limitation, warranties as to quality or fitness for purpose) in connection with any product(s) supplied by it under these Terms. In any event, Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd’s sole liability and the user’s sole remedy for any defective product(s) supplied under these Terms shall be the replacement by Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd of the defective product(s). Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd shall not be liable for economic or financial loss or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
If a customer is not entirely satisfied with our product within 7 days they may return the item and get a full refund provided that they are returned in a sellable condition and the customer must pay for shipping back to us.
Customer card details are not stored in any way by us and names and addresses remain confidential at all times.
Cookies are used to analyse and improve your shopping experience on Cardboardboxes.ie and are required by some aspects of the site in order for it to function as a shop. You can disable cookies in your web browser but the website will then not function correctly.
If you are a business and VAT registered in an EU Member State and have a VAT registration number issued by an EU Member State then, subject to the conditions below you may submit that VAT registration number for purchasing from Cardboardboxesni.com. You may only submit your VAT registration number if you acknowledge and agree to all of the following conditions:
- Cardboardboxesni.com is the trading name of Cardboard Boxes NI Ltd.
- When you submit your VAT registration number for purchasing from Cardboardboxesni.com and upon verification of that VAT registration number by us, our systems will determine whether VAT will be charged on your purchases and will automatically produce a valid VAT invoice in line with EU and your local VAT rules;
- If VAT is not charged on your purchases you remain responsible to account for VAT, if applicable, according to the EU and your local VAT rules;
- You remain responsible for VAT and other reporting obligations, if applicable, and according to the EU and your local VAT rules;
- The VAT registration number and the VAT registration certificate you submit to Cardboardboxesni.com belongs to the business you operate, and that business is registered for VAT purposes in one of the EU Member States;
- All transactions on your Cardboardboxesni.com Account will be business-related transactions made by the business associated with the VAT registration number you submit to Cardboardboxesni.com;
- Your VAT registration number and all other information provided by you is true, accurate and up-to-date and you will immediately update any such information held by Cardboardboxesni.com in the event of any change;
- All information including your VAT registration number will be collected, processed and maintained in accordance with the terms set out in Cardboardboxesni.com’s Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice;
- Cardboardboxesni.com reserves the right to request additional information and to verify the validity of your Cardboardboxesni.com Account information (including your VAT registration number and/or your VAT registration certificate) with you or with government authorities and agencies, as permitted by applicable law. You hereby authorise Cardboardboxesni.com to request and obtain this information from such government authorities and agencies as Cardboardboxesni.com considers necessary. Further, you agree to provide any such information to Cardboardboxesni.com upon request;
- Cardboardboxesni.com reserves the right to charge you any applicable unbilled VAT if you provide a VAT registration number that is determined to be invalid, not in accordance with your business details, or that the tax authorities have deemed not to be related to the Cardboardboxesni.com Account-holder. You hereby authorise Cardboardboxesni.com to debit your credit or debit card for any such unbilled VAT;
- Until we verify your submitted VAT registration number, and show this as active in your Cardboardboxesni.com Account, your purchases will be treated as non-business related.
- You consent to receive sales invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format in Your Account.